The Buckby Feast Produce and Craft was held on Saturday August 26th 2017.
This was the 10th anniversary of the show and had the theme of TIN for 2017. Also, this year – to celebrate our anniversary – we opened up entries to some local villages too.
The Produce and Craft Show covered a wide range of categories with outstanding fruits, vegetables, chutneys, jams, cakes, and breads, as well as excellent crafts and photographs and paintings/drawings.
In the Photos section of the website you can see pictures of some of the events and also of the winners.
This year we are pleased to award a shield to the overall winner in each of seven categories. These shields are for the winners to keep for a year, and are donated by local businesses. Here is a list of those winners, and the sponsors:-
- Flowers , Pot Plants And Floral Art, winner is Val Hardwick, category sponsored by Trio Landscaping.
- Fruit and Vegetables, winner is Bernard Cross, category sponsored by Long Buckby Dental.
- Crafts, winner is Hilary Hopkins, category sponsored by The Peephole.
- Cookery (Jams, Preserves & Baking), winner is Sue Baker, category sponsored by Roger the Quality Butcher.
- Photography And Art, winner is Sue Plant, category sponsored by Home Farm Stoves Ltd.
- Young People under 16, winner is Henry Pargeter, category sponsored by In Memory of Phil Davis.
- Liqueurs, Wine & Home Brew, winner is Nicola Cross, category sponsored by The Old Kings Head.
Congratulations to all the shield winners, and many thanks to all our kind sponsors for their generosity.